Preparing For Your HOCATT Appointment
When starting any Ozone modality, you need properly functioning bowels so that toxins can be excreted. It is advisable to undergo a colon cleanse program. You can try colon hydrotherapy/ irrigation, or start a course of natural dietary supplementation. (Such as Oxy Powder MgO) to clean out your entire small and large intestines.
- Before your HOCATT session, you should:
- Not be exhausted (after strenuous excercise) or tired after work
- Not be fasting (food and/or drink
- Wait 2 hours after eating a heavy meal
- Have a light snack
- Drink 16 oz luke-warm water
DISCHARGE INSTRUCTIONS (POST-SESSION)
- After a session, you should take some time to rest and collect yourself on a chair or bed, and drink 16 oz of water once you are finished dressing
- It is recommended that you do NOT shower for about 2-7 hours after the session, as there are still ozone messengers present on the skin for some time after the session.
- You should take 1000mg (or more) liposomal Vitamin C around 1-2 hours after the session. Vitamin C is a great way to support your immune system, and it enhances the effects of the HOCATT sessions.
- You may start to detox after your first HOCATT session, or it could take a few sessions for your body to start detoxing. You should drink 8 oz of water every 2 hours throughout the day to support your system during the detox period. You should also drink a glass of luke-warm water with a 1/2 squeezed lemon as soon as you wake up in the morning (at least 1/2 hour before eating or drinking anything else) – this helps to alkalize the body.